Thursday, July 10, 2014

Staying Concise, Staying Solvent


Flight instruction has been a bit SLOw for me over the last month, but the good news is that gave me time to get to some neglected writing projects. Loyal readers may recall that when I released my first iBook a little over two years ago, I mentioned plans to do a whole concise series. So after several long days, and with some help from my friends (who proofread and helped to smooth the rough edges), The Concise Guide to the Diamond DA40-180 is now available on the iBooks store. And kudos to the Apple iBooks review team, who examined and approved my submission in a matter of days.

The late John Ciardi once pronounced "May you stay solvent by whatever means are available to you." Being a professional flight instructor may not actually involve a formal vow of poverty, but sometimes it sure seems that way. If you have purchased one or more of my books in the past, please accept my heartfelt thanks. I appreciate your support and hope that my books have been useful to your aviation endeavors.

With more time on my hands for the foreseeable future, I just may have another book or two up my sleeve. So stay tuned ...

2 comments:

Colin said...

I posted a review, glad to see it published so quickly.

John Ewing said...

Thanks Colin!